Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sitting here in early August gazing at the grey English skies makes me long to return to sunnier climates. My thoughts turn firmly to Florida and I find myself browsing for Orlando villas to rent on orlando villas.
I remember my last trip as if it was only yesterday, especially my close encounter whilst absorbing one of Central Florida’s natural attractions, the swamps.

Although we were staying in an Orlando vacation rental home which are mainly filled with out-of-state tourists, I bumped into a local called Carl who was working for www.wireitright.com who suggested that our families meet up one Sunday afternoon at a country park about 30 miles North West of Orlando. Eager to see more of Florida’s natural beauty, sure enough one week later we found ourselves heading up to Wekiva. We met with our new friends and decided to rent some canoes and head north upriver.

The shallow river was fairly dense with fallen trees and navigating them was difficult. Whilst rowing with one ore and two you kids was hard-work heading up-stream, the current made it fairly easy to control the canoe and navigate the tight corners. As we passed one particularly hairy tight spot, a 7ft alligator was clearly visible. The kids, aged 4 and 5, were already on the lookout for alligators and they fell very silent as we passed.

Eventually we found a sand island in the middle of the river and stopped for refreshment. My 4 year old picked up a stick that was floating down-stream. When he asked me why the stick was moving I shouted to him to drop it, fortunately it looked like it was just a water snake.

I need some excitement in my life again, time to fins another Florida vacation villa for rent on www.fabvillas.com. If I can, I’ll try to stay at Emerald Retreat again as it was a wonderful villa with everything that I could have dreamed of, details can be found at www.emeraldislandflorida.com

16 Comments:

Blogger bestbuy said...

CARR Boot Camp at the National Press Club
The Media Bloggers Association is hosting its second Database 101/201 CARR Boot Camp Sept.
Your blog is worthwhile reading . I'm sure you'd be interested in cheap secured loans Get cheap secured loans

10:07 PM  
Blogger 122272 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a penis enlargement reviews related site pertaining to penis enlargement reviews related articles.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

I have a health net .com
site. It pretty much covers health net .com
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Websmartads.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## errors and related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:54 PM  
Blogger unixlinux said...

Nice blog. Check out my cat and kitten blog.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

Buying prescription medications through Canada is a true alternative to paying the high RX prices that pharmacies in the United States are charging. For more info go to health medication online.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Dene' said...

I just read your blog Cute buddy, – very nice. I made myself a blog, I have a perfumes site. It pretty much covers perfumes related stuff. Check it out if you have the time.

10:50 PM  
Blogger MP3 Doctor said...

Hey there Cute buddy, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a aromatherapy perfume site. It pretty much covers aromatherapy perfume related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Amon said...

Well done on a nice blog Cute buddy. I was searching for information on yacht crews and ran across your post this post - not exactly what I was looking for related to yacht crews but a very interesting read all the same!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Amon said...

Well done on a nice blog Cute buddy. I was searching for information on yacht crews and ran across your post this post - not exactly what I was looking for related to yacht crews but a very interesting read all the same!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Dene' said...

Hey Cute buddy, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here by accident while searching for something else, but nice blog..

If you got time , come visit my site, http://www.sacredperfumes.com. It pretty much covers discount designer perfume and similar stuff.

9:25 AM  
Blogger DigitalCamera said...

Blogs are relatively new and entrepreneurs and corporations alike are just now starting to experiment with using them .
Very informative blog site Cute buddy.

I have a cheap perfume site. It pretty much covers cheap perfume related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Dene' said...

I just read your blog Cute buddy, – very nice. I made myself a blog, I have a discount designer perfume site. It pretty much covers discount designer perfume related stuff. Check it out if you have the time.

9:58 PM  
Blogger DigitalCamera said...

Blogs are relatively new and entrepreneurs and corporations alike are just now starting to experiment with using them .
Very informative blog site Cute buddy.

I have a perfumes site. It pretty much covers perfumes related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

9:45 PM  
Blogger MP3 Doctor said...

Hi Cute buddy, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my discount perfumes related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Den said...

Hey Cute buddy, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a http://www.sacredperfumes.com french perfume site. It pretty much covers french perfume related stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home